Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Don't let the cake collapse!

As we are about to come up on our nine month waiting "anniversary" I am constantly reminding myself to not be anxious about our placement and to know that God's timing is perfect! It reminds me of how if you open the oven at the wrong time during the baking process you risk the chance of your cake collapsing. In the same way we don't want to be placed before God's timing! I try to stay as positive as possible during this LOOONNNGGG drawn out process and remind myself daily that He is in control!

While we wait to be placed with our child we have ventured down a new path in opening our own business! Yes, some may say we are crazy to start a new venture before a baby comes along, but for us it is another dream! I am a professional chef (if you couldn't tell by the theme of our blog ;) ) and it has been a dream of mine to open BlueOregano culinary services right here in my home town! We will be fully launched May 1st and will have so many things keeping us busy and helping us in the waiting process of our adoption!

We are so grateful to all of you that have been supporting us and praying for us on this incredible journey called life!

" There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the sun." Ecclesiastes 3:1

~Caitie 

No comments:

Post a Comment