Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Anxious Baker

Wow, we are now in our 16th month of waiting for baby Maharg! I know to some that doesn't seem like a long wait, but to us it has seemed like forever! The waiting isn't made any easier when we hear our profile hasn't been shown in several months and when asking why they tell us it is completely normal for a couple that has only been waiting for 16 months to have high and low times of profile viewings. I have been constantly reminded that God's timing is perfect and He doesn't make mistakes!
I have tried to be strong through the waiting and the journey, but I won't lie, the wait has started getting to me and the anxiety of it has too! Thankfully, BlueOregano has kept us on our toes and kept our minds off of focusing so much on the wait! I love going into our nursery and rocking in the glider, thinking about the abundant blessing we have been blessed with and thinking about the miracle we soon will be blessed with! As crazy as it sounds, the whole journey of adoption has truly been a blessing! I have always struggled with patience and through this process God has really worked in my heart not only helping me to be more patient, but to also fully lean on Him and His promises!


Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

~Caitie 

1 comment:

  1. You are such a strong couple and without a doubt the waiting can be difficult but you do know that God has this! Love you!

    ReplyDelete